Friday, November 30, 2012

SADC: Some of My Favorite Characters

Finishing off November with drawing some of him FAVORITE characters. Why? No, not because I'm uncreative and uninspired (ha, ha, ha Iwillcutyou o.o), but because today is the LAST DAY I may get to draw them in the Sketch Challenge for awhile.

Tomorrow I am starting a NEW idea for finishing out the Sketch-a-Day Challenge! In a nutshell: from December 1st - December 25th, I will be taking requests as to what to draw! It's a way of expanding my subject matter from my usual fare and giving something back to my readers/viewers.  If you have something you've always wanted to see me draw or a fun idea, I'm open for it! Remember, these aren't COMMISSION drawings, so they will be SKETCHES and subject to my interpretation (especially on composition, tone, positions, etc.). Every suggestion made on that night's drawing will be an option for the NEXT day's SADC. So whatever you suggest TONIGHT, I will draw TOMORROW. 

I won't draw EVERYTHING suggested (obviously, I will include nothing over PG-13 for my blog) but requests are open. So, send me a message here or on my Facebook page!

 Let the season of giving begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment