Friday, January 1, 2010

Sketch-A-Day Challenge

So, first blog post and it's really just designating this blog as a host for my self-proposed Sketch-A-Day Challenge. The goal of this exercise is to really just stop my art-muscles from atrophying and maybe just to keep a consistent goal and deadline? Something like that. Anyway, it's the first of 2010 and I'm going to try and post my first sketch...if I can figure this thing out....


It's kind of a New Year's tradition for me to start the year off with a drawing of these four kids. Why? I don't know, I did it last year and thought I'd bring it through again. Here's last year's sketch....







And here's 2010's









I liked the way the boys came out, but the girl REFUSED to be drawn correctly. Oh well.

One sketch down. 364 to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment