Sunday, January 1, 2012

SADC 2012

IT BEGINS AGAIN.

[UPDATE:] After a horrific computer death in late December, I was stranded without posting abilities for a while. It wasn't until recently that I got my computer back. I did, however, start the Sketch-a-Day Challenge (SADC) on the first of the year, as I always do anyway. It's only been NOW that I've had a chance to upload and retroactively post. The drawings that come after were all drawn on the appropriate days, I'm just NOW getting to post them. Don't expect too much conversation with these as I'm just going to be trying to post them. This year begins with the four faces I draw every year. I was hideously ill when I drew these--spent my New Year's FRESH out of the hospital and was little more than a bundle of disoriented nerves. Enjoy!

 2012


2011
2010
2009
LET THE POSTING BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment