Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jan 1st SADC: 2013

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So, uh, hi. I am here, January 1st of 2013 to...continue the sketch challenge that I completed in December. What can I say? I see no reason to stop the chain now. If I miss a day, I miss a day. But if I can keep it going, I WILL!

This is actually my FAVORITE part of the sketch challenge.  Every year I start off drawing the SAME FOUR children.  First of January and BAM!  I know exactly what to draw.  Plus, putting them one after another, is pretty fun.  I like seeing how the drawings have changed...if at all.  This year, the distinct difference is using the blue-lined pencil.  It's kinda neat to notice the patterns in how the kids are drawn, too. 

HERE WE GO AGAIN! 

 2013

2012

2011

2010

2009

No comments:

Post a Comment