Friday, February 4, 2011

SADC: Dynamism

At this point, you may be asking, how many OCs are there?! Well, for this contest, it's a total of 42 and two spectator characters. So 44. Yep. FORTY-FOUR. What number am I on? 8. It'll be interesting to have 44 different poses. I CAN DO IT, GUYS. I SWEAR. Anyway, this is Dynamism. He basically can recharge and drain battery power of electronics. Needless to say in the stone age...he would've been useless. I like the character because he's not your stereotypical awesomely cut superhero. He's this chubby, short, bespectacled kid. It's a nice change of pace and I appreciate the sentiment that not all super-powered people are RIPPED and beautiful. Some of them are just average-looking people. It brings you down to earth. I like it.

Dynamism's Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment