Friday, February 18, 2011

SADC: Faux

Faux harnesses animal abilities. She has heightened agility and sense. She can even understand animals to a degree, she's no Dr. Doolittle though. I enjoyed Faux's design because she's a tomboy in a TRADITIONAL tomboy sense. She's not that OC that's super sexy and hot and just doesn't like girlie things. Faux loves sports, wears her hair in a ponytail, wears the tomboyish clothes, PROBABLY plays a sport...she reminds me of jock-girls I used to go to school with. I also enjoy the really square jaw and the monkey-lips. I'm not sure if the monkey-lips is the style of the artist or if it was a design choice. Either way, I'm a fan of it.

One thing I don't get (as I tend not to get this about a lot of the contestants) is why she's named "Faux." Faux means "fake." Is it because she only has some animalistic abilities when she is not an animal? I have a vague theory that the creator might have thought the word "faux" was pronounced "fox" instead of "foe." :P Not sure. I will ask.

Faux's Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment