Sunday, February 20, 2011

SADC: Lightbreaker

This is the LAST boy on the hero-side of things. YESSSS, I've got one more good girl and then I'm done with them! All right! Meanwhile, this is Lightbreaker. He can project holograms. This can also be used to turn things invisible (invisibility power number 4??). He "views his [powers] as just another hassle." This makes me see him as sort of an apathetic "dude." He's one of those guys I would avoid LIKE THE PLAGUE in high school. The attempt here was to have him scratching his chest in that sort of "so? What's it to you?" kind of manner.

Lightbreaker's got this long face and great lantern jaw...it amuses me. I always try and keep with what I perceive is the character. I can only go off of what the artist has depicted and I try to keep parallel with that. Yay!

Lightbreaker's Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment