Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SADC: Ghost

ANOTHER of my personal stipulations for this OC-drawing-fest, is that I'm not allowed to use props for the characters to handle to change their position. The only "props" I'm allowed are on-person props like Phantasma's braid, Dynamism's glasses, or Kinetic's black eye. Otherwise, having props would make it too easy. Originally, I was going to give Ghost here a piece of toast to be eating as the character eats a lot. However, I settled instead for her licking her fingers as I think that gives away the same idea.

Ghost is the last of STILL PARTICIPATING OCs and is YET ANOTHER invisibility brunette girl. So, that's THREE folks. Three good guy invisibility-powered, brunette girls. She also has added abilities of changing her density to be able to walk through walls or become so dense that she's immovable. Basically, she's like the bastard child of Kitty Pryde and the Blob. Super easy to draw though.


Ghost's Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment