Sunday, February 6, 2011

SADC: Lionheart

Some people watching this blog are aware of the OC Tournament. Well, you may notice that I'm drawing all the OCs who are still in the competition first. That's the pattern...the order doesn't really mean anything. Two boys and two girls. It's going to be difficult because the last two participating characters that I have left to draw are a boy and a girl. So I'll have to draw one of the eliminated OCs with the last boy and then another eliminated OC with the last girl. It's not a problem as I intend to draw ALL 42 characters. Just...wish I could've finished them in neat little sets. >___>

Anyway, Lionheart. She turns into a cat...and a lion...I think. She has nine lives, super-fast healing, and ETERNAL YOUTH. So, glean from that what you will.

Lionheart's Bio

No comments:

Post a Comment